Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Final Diagnostic Essay Draft: Taco Salads and Sodomy: My Employment at Taco Bell



Times were hard, perhaps the hardest they have been for me in all of my life. I had been terminated from my previous job at the local grocery store and was desperately searching for a new source of income. I spent many nights laying in bed feeling despondent and desperate; the time had come to do something drastic. I decided to apply to every fast food restaurant in the area, and Taco Bell was the first to call me back. I was overjoyed.

On my first day I was anxious, I had been instructed to work the graveyard shift. My hands were shaking and drenched with sweat as I greeted my trainer, Rase. He saw how uneasy I was and gently rested his hand on my shoulder and chuckled, “Relax, I was nervous my first day too.” His tender eyes and reassuring smile consoled me; I knew he was someone I could trust.
Rase was an attractive man. Sculpted arms and broad shoulders were nearly bursting through his uniform, and flowing black hair gently caressed his face and neck. In his smooth baritone voice he inquired, “Have you ever worked a cash register before?”

“N-no”, I stammered as my cheeks began to flush. I was captivated by his physique and he had obviously noticed me looking. Rase grabbed my hand and led me into the corner of the store where the register was located. I had never handled money before, and I wanted to try my best not to foul things up. I had to make a good impression, but it was hard to pay attention around such a handsome man.

The experience with my first customer was terrible. I ruined his order and he asked to see my manager. Thankfully, Rase overheard the commotion and swiftly intervened. He stood behind me and reached over my shoulders to the register. I watched as his stout fingers nimbly danced across the touch screen. The customer left satisfied, but as Rase was about to turn around I noticed his hands slowly sliding down the register towards my waist. He leaned in close and whispered, “It’s alright, you’ll do better next time.” His warm breath tickled the nape of my neck and my heartbeat quickened. I felt his hand delicately clutch the inseam of my trousers. I was aroused. I had never had any kind of homoerotic experience before, but I knew he wanted me… and I wanted him to take me.

All was quiet in Taco Bell. My other coworkers had all gone home and the once raging river of customers was dry. It was just Rase and I, staring at each other flirtatiously from across the restaurant. He walked towards me and asked, “Do you wanna see how they make the ‘Baja’ sauce?” Before I could even reply Rase had pushed me against the deep fryer and began kissing me passionately. His tongue slithered throughout my mouth, and his great beefy arms firmly embraced me. Stocky calloused hands explored my body until they found their way to my belt. With great speed and dexterity my pants were unfastened and fell to the floor. The sudden rush of frigid air to my genitals was invigorating. My testicles retracted and my penis was now pressing firmly against Rase’s uniform. Suddenly, I was spun around and Rase had dropped to one knee. His cold hands spread apart my buttocks and I felt the warmth of his saliva on my rectum. A finger slipped inside me and pressed against my prostate. I had never felt such pleasure in my life.

Rase stood up and I heard the sound of his fly coming undone. I looked over my shoulder and saw his broad vascular phallus dripping with pre-ejaculatory fluid. “This might be uncomfortable at first, but you’ll get used to it”, he confessed. The girth of his glans stretched my anus as he gradually inserted himself. Inch by inch the throbbing mass made its way deep inside my body. My sphincter was contracting uncontrollably as Rase began to thrust. His loins were slamming against my posterior and I gripped the deep fryer in ecstasy. My legs quaked and my breaths grew deeper; I thought I was going to faint. Rase let out a thunderous moan, and I felt his seed being expelled into me. As he withdrew himself, tepid viscous semen began crawling down my inner thighs. “That’s how ‘Baja’ sauce is made”, he joked.

Several months later I visited the doctor for my annual checkup. He spoke in a stern voice as he recited the findings of my blood tests. “You have HIV son”, he sympathized, “Have you had unprotected sex?” I thought back to that night with Rase months earlier. He’d been fired. I told management he raped me when asked about what they saw in the surveillance video. Rase was livid and swore he would never speak to me again, and now my life was in ruins. I was handed a death sentence and I was forced to go through it alone. Working at Taco Bell turned out to be the most terrible job I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment